Become our IELTS Examiner
- An undergraduate degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree;
- A TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognized institution;
- Substantial relevant teaching experience, the majority which must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- Able to provide 2 references as part of application
- Able to present ORIGINAL education certificates/degree(s) at interview
Please check Minimum Professional Requirement (MPR) for more details
Applications must be approved by a qualified examiner trainer. After approval, the applicants are required to attend an interview. The successful applicants will then undergo face-to-face training conducted by an accredited IELTS trainer and then undertake certification assessment.