Become our IELTS Examiner
IDP is a proud co-owner of IELTS. We conduct the IELTS test 48 times a year at various locations throughout Thailand. We are now recruiting additional examiners to cope with our growth. If you are interested and fit the requirements below, please submit application to us by Friday 26th January 2018.
- An undergraduate degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree;
- A TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognized institution;
- Substantial relevant teaching experience, the majority which must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- Able to provide 2 references as part of application
- Able to present ORIGINAL education certificates/degree(s) at interview
Please check Minimum Professional Requirement (MPR) for more details
Applications must be approved by a qualified examiner trainer. After approval, the applicants are required to attend an interview. The successful applicants will then undergo face-to-face training conducted by an accredited IELTS trainer and then undertake certification assessment.