Sorry, there are no positions available at this time.
Currently we don’t have any open positions but if you are interested in possible future opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com
Become our IELTS Examiner
IDP wishes to recruit IELTS Examiners in Thailand especially in Chiangmai, Khon Kaen, Korat, Pattaya and Hatyai.
- An undergraduate degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree;
- A TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognized institution;
- Substantial relevant teaching experience, the majority which must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- Able to provide 2 references as part of application
- Able to present ORIGINAL education certificates/degree(s) at interview
Please check Minimum Professional Requirement (MPR) for more details
Applications must be approved by a qualified examiner trainer. After approval, the applicants are required to attend an interview. The successful applicants will then undergo face-to-face training conducted by an accredited IELTS trainer and then undertake certification assessment.
- Appendix 1 Guide for Applicants to IELTS Examiner Recruitment
- Appendix 3 Examiner Application Form
- Appendix 4 Examiner Minimum Professional Requirements
- Appendix 5 Letter to Referees
The deadline for application is 31 January 2019. For any queries related to this job, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org