Test Date & Location
IELTS Exam Fees
2. Pay in Person
3. Pay via Promptpay (any bank in Thailand)
How to Book and pay for a test?
Register Online today in just 8 easy steps
1. Go to https://my.ieltsessentials.com
2. Choose the banner "Registration for IELTS or IELTS for UKVI"
3. Choose your Test Date by selecting; Country, City, Test Date and Date
4. Complete your application details and upload your scanned documents
5. Confirm your test date and details
6. Pay for you test
7. After payment is completed, please check your registration email for the confirmation message from IDP IELTS
8. Another email reminder will be sent to you 3 days prior to the test
What to bring on test date
1. ID or Passport that used when register
2. Clear Water Bottle
4. Consent Form (if candidate is under 20 years old and taking UKVI IELTS) Download
Cancellation or Test Date Transfer
Request for cancellation or postponement of your IELTS test can be submitted via online only. Cancellation or Test Date Transfer Policy vary between IELTS Regular and IELTS UKVI. Please read through the policy carefully base on your test type.