What do I need to do if I am applying to study at a British university or college?

Those who are applying for a Tier 4 student visa to a Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) to study a bachelor or postgraduate degree are required to meet the English language level set by the institution. All British universities and colleges accept IELTS results. This means that you do not need to take the IELTS test under UKVI specified condition, unless your institution has required you to. Please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-students for more information.