IELTS Complaints Policy
If your IELTS experience on the test date does not turn out the way you expected, the first step is to speak with IELTS invigilators at the test centre immediately after you finish the test. The test centre accepts your complaint related to the test on your test date only, and any complaint you make after this would not be considered.
How to Complain about the IELTS test
- Complaint Form must be submitted on the test day. (No complaints can be processed after results have been released.)
- Ask our invigilators for the Complaint Form
- Submit written Complaint Form to Test Day Supervisor with details. (We have an in-house QR code system)
- IELTS Test Administrator will investigate and resolve the issue to the satisfaction of IDP.
- Result cannot be issued until the complaint is resolved.