A test of all four language skills
IELTS is a test of your language skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. IELTS is available in two test formats: Academic or General Training. There are four parts – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
All test takers take the same Listening and Speaking tests but different Reading and Writing tests. The difference between IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training is in the subject matter of the Reading and Writing sections.
Listening, Reading and Writing must be completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them. The order in which these tests are taken may vary.
Test Date in Thailand
- Regular IELTS (Paper Delivered) Test Schedule
- Bangkok Test Center
- Chiang Mai Test Center
- Khon Kaen Test Center
- Hat Yai Test Center
- Nakhon Ratchasima Test Center
- Regular IELTS (Computer Delivered) Test Schedule
- IELTS for UKVI Test Schedule
- IELTS for UKVI (Computer Delivered) Test Schedule
- IELTS Life Skills Test Schedule